The objective of this policy is to provide information to data subjects – natural persons –about the purposes of the processing of personal data, legal basis, categories of recipients of the personal data, data retention and protection and rights of the data subject.
The data controller
"Kohila Vineer OÜ", registration number 12102800 legal address Jõe tn. 21, Kohila alev, Kohila vald, 79808, Raplamaa, hereinafter Kohila Vineer.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Kohila Vineer may use your personal data for:
- Potential personnel recruitment when receiving your CV and application letter (legitimate business interests, the data subject’s consent);
- Convenient reservation of goods and services, arrangement of cooperation, improvement of service (legitimate business interests, the data subject’s consent);
- Sales contracts and provision of services (establishing of contractual relations and fulfilment of contractual obligations);
- Goods and service purchase contracts and arrangement of other cooperation (establishing of contractual relations and fulfilment of contractual obligations);
- Provision of quick and qualitative communication by replying to received questions or comments (legitimate business interests, the data subject’s consent);
- Analytic and market research about use of our website, product and services (legitimate business interests, the data subject’s consent);
- Provision of health and safety in company’s premises and territory by using web cameras (legitimate business interests).
Categories of recipients of the personal data
The data controller may disclose personal data to third persons but only to the extent necessary to reach the objectives of this policy and when it is necessary to comply with the legal or contractual obligations:
- Your personal data may be given for processing to other company within Latvijas Finieris Group;
- To state institutions to comply with the legal or normative acts obligations;
- To organizations and institutions to comply contractual obligations;
- In some cases, data processing companies can be outsourced but only those who guarantee protection of data subject rights as per requirements of normative acts.
- Your personal data will not be sent to third countries or international organizations.
Personal data retention
Personal data are collected and processed only for above mentioned purposes and until these purposes are reached, Kohila Vineer interests protected or to the end of retention and liability periods based on applicable laws. After that data are deleted or archived.
Access to personal data is permitted only to persons who need to process data as a part of their employment or duties. All these persons are trained how to protect data subject rights.
Rights of the data subject
You have rights to know what kind of personal data Kohila Vineer is processing unless you already have such information. You are entitled to request Kohila Vineer to rectify, remove, restrict data processing, object to data processing and at any time withdraw consent you have given, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Kohila Vineer implements and maintains appropriate administrative, physical, technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unintentional or illegal personal data destruction, loss, change, disclosure or access.
Coming into force
By giving your personal data to Kohila Vineer you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy.